The Pool Industry Council…
- Assists the legislative and regulatory efforts of the Florida Swimming Pool Association.
- Strives for the improvement of government by educating governmental officials.
- Encourages pool professionals to participate in their local and state government.
- Educates pool professionals to improve safety of the swimming public.
WHAT YOU GET
The Pool Industry Council and FSPA will protect the profitability and future of your company and its customers. Every day this organization is advocating for you on issues that impact the pool industry, such as scope of licensure, water quality and safety of customers. We are also fighting for policies which benefit the swimming pool industry.
Contribute today and make the commitment!
The pool industry has been dealing with monumental issues including the scope of work within a pool license potentially impacting daily operations of business owners. FSPA has been in reactive mode because of decisions being made by bureaucrats, individuals and boards who may not have the expertise of pool industry professionals.
The Pool Industry Council allows FSPA to strengthen the industry’s voice in support of sound public policy regarding the safety of the products produced and installed by the pool industry, and create and sustain an environment in which their businesses can grow.
Pool Industry Council funding will help FSPA…
- Mobilize pool professionals, vendors and customers on key local and state issues.
- Educate elected officials to support the views of FSPA.
Regent’s Circle: $50,000
Cornerstone Circe: $25,000
Pacesetter’s Circle: $10,000