The Florida Swimming Pool Association presents:
Go where the pool professionals go for information
FSPA is offering a subscription to access news, education and technology that will assist in managing a public pool.
Make your community pool better than ever for only $95 / year
With your tailored subscription you will receive:
- Weekly e-newsletter with code/law changes, informative articles, safety information
- Current press releases
- A copy of 64E-9 (F.A.C. Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places) and the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act
- Laminated certificate of participation
- Supply of FSPA brochures on pool safety, energy efficiency and storm preparedness
- Discount on the Florida Public Pool Specialistsm course The Florida Public Pool Specialistsm course includes training and certification for Florida public pool operators to become eligible to service commercial public pools and spas in the state of Florida. FPPS certificate program includes operation principles, basic calculations, safety, water illnesses, water chemistry, sanitation, specialty chemicals, special problems, water testing, circulation and filtration systems, spa pools and hot water chemistry. The course developed by the Florida Swimming Pool Association and approved by the state of Florida Department of Health as an approved 16-hour Florida public pool service technician certification course. Call our office (941)952-9293 or email Mary@FloridaPoolPro.com for more information on the FPPS course information and offerings.
DBPR Helpful links: