Strengthen and leverage your collective voice with the Pool Industry PAC (PIPAC)
The Pool Industry PAC
- Assists the legislative and political efforts of the Florida Swimming Pool Association.
- Strives for the improvement of government by taking a more active and effective role in government affairs.
- Encourages pool professionals to understand the nature and actions of their government.
- Supports candidates for election at the local and state levels who share the views on issues important to the pool industry.
The pool industry has been dealing with monumental issues including the scope of work within a pool license, potentially impacting daily operations of your businesses. FSPA has been in reactive mode because of decisions being made by bureaucrats, individuals and boards who may not have the expertise of pool industry professionals.
PIPAC funds will allow FSPA to strengthen and leverage the collective voice in support of sound public policy regarding the safety of the products produced and installed by the pool industry, and create and sustain an environment in which their businesses can grow.
PIPAC funding will help FSPA to
- Mobilize pool professionals, vendors and customers on key local and state issues.
- Contribute to candidates who support the views of FSPA.
- Implement PIPAC fundraising initiatives.
- Tap into advocacy campaign support services and tools, such as state voter database to help target messages, and consulting services to help FSPA maximize their political impact.
- Make independent expenditures on behalf of candidates who support the FSPA agenda. PIPAC members will decide how funds are spent
What you get:
PIPAc and FSPA will protect the profitability and future of your business. Every day this organization is advocating for you on issues that impact your business, such as scope of licensure, water quality and safety of your customers. We are also fighting for policies which benefit both your vendors and customers. You need to be able to run your business without excessive government intervention.
Visit www.poolpac.com to make your pledge today!