Posted October 30, 2017
LaGasse’ Pool Construction, a highly regarded Fort Lauderdale based family owned company with 63 years of local experience is seeking highly motivated sales/design person. Due to its exceptional reputation, the company enjoys very heavy and consistent weekly lead volume for the tri-county area and provides very competitive sales compensation.
Candidates must have:
– Minimum of 5 years experience in swimming pool sales and design
-Familiarity with pool design software
-Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
-Excellent organizational skills
-Customer friendly orientation
-Team player attitude
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a great opportunity with a reputable, people, integrity and customer driven organization, please submit your resume for review to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your resume that highlights that the above requirements are met, interviews will be scheduled and additional details will be provided.
Spa and Pool Service Technician
Posted October 17, 2017
Spa Kingdom, Inc. is hiring a full time Spa & Pool Service Technician.
*Interested applicants MUST apply IN PERSON
SPA KINGDOM, 206 E. Berckman St., Fruitland Park, FL 34731*
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
Occasional overtime may be required.
Applicant must live within 20 miles of Spa Kingdom to be considered.
Prior pool equipment installation and repair preferred, but not required
Basic knowledge of the following:
110-volt and 220-volt electrical equipment, gas and electrical heaters; general plumbing hydraulics; repair or replacement of pumps, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing; repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problems
- must have an attention for detail
- must demonstrate a willingness to learn new tasks
- be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- be DEPENDABLE and motivated
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to build a strong team environment
- customer service skills required
- work is often performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, extreme wind or cold temperatures and exposure to hot tub/pool chemicals
- must be physically able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- out of town travel is required when necessary (not overnight)
Pay scale depends on experience
Paid Holidays & Health Insurance offered after 90 days
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: technical: 1 year
Required license or certification: Florida Driver’s License (must be point free)
Pool Repair Technician
Posted July 25, 2017
Hawkins Service Company is looking to add another pool repair technician to our team. The ideal candidate will have:
– 3-5 years experience in the pool industry
– Working knowledge of pool automation, pool heaters and basic plumbing
– Must be willing to work 40+ hrs a week
– Clean driving record and background
Position pays 45,000 – 60,000 depending on experience. Includes take home vehicle, phone, health benefits and paid time off. Currently offering a $1000.00 signing bonus for the right applicant.Apply by emailing Ryan Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 19, 2017
Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape is looking for a Pool Mechanic to troubleshoot, repair, and service all phases of pool and spa equipment. You must have pool experience. The pools that will need tending are for high end residential and commercial customers. Therefore, we need people who are smart, honest, and hardworking.
- Leak diagnosis and repair experience
- A/C Experience
- Fixing and installing pool pumps/filters/heaters/chemical feeders
- Need to understand automation and water chemistry
- Should own a personal set of tools (we also provide tools) and be handy
- Know how to operate an Iphone or PDA
- Working driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Capable of following direction carefully
- Work well individually and in a team environment
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Willing to travel into the Keys or South Miami
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk, climb or balance; occasionally sit
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is an hourly position with an average of 40 hours of work per week, and eligible for overtime with manager’s approval. Pay will depend on the level of experience. You will be paid (bi-weekly) every other week. The average salary is about $40,000 / annualized. However, this is negotiable depending on experience.
You will be eligible for 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year of employment. You are entitled to a week of paid vacation per year and two weeks after five years.
Reef Tropical has 90 employees and is located in Key Largo, FL but operates from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale. There is an excellent office staff and the ownership is supportive, understanding, and fair. More information can be found at www.reeftropical.com.
Please apply online at www.reeftropical.com and send your resume to email@example.com
Pool Construction Project Manager
Posted June 19, 2017
Reef Tropical Pool Construction is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Reef Tropical Pool Construction currently has projects throughout Miami-Dade and Monroe counties, with a focus on Pools, Spas, and water features. Our work involves working with General Contractor’s, homeowners, and on commercial projects. The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. The ideal candidate will be required to, but not limited to: coordinate all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications, and see the project(s) through its completion.
1. Degree in Construction Management and/or related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience within the pool/construction industry.
2. Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
3. Experience with Form & Frame, steel, and concrete placement preferred
4. Plumbing and equipment knowledge preferred, but willing to train
5. Knowledge of PSI (Pressure)
6. Experience and knowledge in AIA contracts, schedule of values, OSIP
7. Understand and interpret plans, drawings
8. Understand elevations
9. Knowledge of the permitting process
10. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
11. Must have clean driving record
12. Must be able to pass a thorough background check
13. Superior communication and organization development skills. 14. Experience with Microsoft Office
15. Ipad, Iphone and computer savvy
In addition to the above-listed minimum requirements, candidates who possess the following skills, experience and capabilities may receive greater consideration during the evaluation process:
• OSHA 10 & OSHA 30 Certification
• Project Scheduling Experience
• Document Control Experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow under the leadership of some of the most talented minds in the Pool Industry. Medical benefits eligible after 90 days and 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year.
Reef Tropical is an innovative and successful Pool & Landscape Company based in the Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo, FL but operating from Key West to Fort Lauderdale with 90 employees.
Please visit our website at www.reeftropical.com for more information on Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified ad/ job listing
please contact Kelsey Azadian
at kelsey@FloridaPoolPro.com or (941) 952-9293.
Online job listing is free for members.