Immediate opening for Pool Design Consultant
We are seeking a design consultant to join our team. Pool Design Concepts is a small custom pool contractor servicing Manatee and Sarasota Counties. Our main focus is the relationship we build with our clients. We continually strive to deliver the highest quality construction while providing extraordinary customer service. This position is commission based and offers excellent compensation opportunities with pre-confirmed appointments with customers. Earn between $40K – $90K annually
Prior pool sales/design experience a HUGE plus but…
will train the right candidate
- Contact and meet with leads.
- Provide written/electronic proposals
- Assist and answer questions throughout the project.
- Draft pool plans using AutoCad or equiv.
- Estimate construction costs using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare proposals using Microsoft Word
Applicants should ideally possess the following skills:
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communicate professionally with clients
- Maintain accurate records of services
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- At least 21 years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Matt Russell
Pool Design Concepts, LLC
7359 International Place, Unit 206
Sarasota, Florida 34240
AAA Custom Pools is seeking a Construction Coordinator.
- Must be extremely detailed orientated and be able to multitask
- Have prior knowledge to Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have prior customer service and office experience
- Oversees and facilitates installation of equipment, finishes, tile and repairs
- Coordinates with Subcontractors, Builders and Homeowners for an efficient and smooth process
- Works along the Design department to ensure material and equipment ordered is accurate
- Works amongst the bookkeeper to ensure company is billing out accurate and done in a timely manner!
- Proactive and takes initiative to resolve complaints and scheduling issues and any concerns from homeowner or project manager
- Reports to supervisors on any issue that arises
- Creates and manages purchase orders and work orders
- Provides bids to homeowners and Project Managers for necessary repairs or add ons
- Ensure all plans or surveys are copied for any jobs with a permit
- Provides timely assistance to Sales/ Project Manager/ Customers with revisions and scheduling
If interested, please call AAA Custom Pools at 561-493-8841.
Experienced Pool Repair Technician Needed Immediately
If you have experience in pool equipment repair, we are looking for you. This is a fast-paced, full time, year-round job. Company vehicle for work provided.
We are a busy custom pool company with clients from Palm Coast to New Smyrna Beach to Deland and Deltona.
Must have repair experience, driver’s license & clean driving record, and reliable transportation to and from our shop.
Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction supervisor position available at reputable custom pool builder, in business for over 28 years. Almar Jackson Pools, Inc. was established 1990 and has received dozens of awards for design, technical expertise, and renovation work. We are looking for an experienced construction supervisor to join our team!
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities
- Manage and schedule crews on a daily basis for renovation and new pool construction
- Oversee construction job sites and manage progress for all jobs
- Administrative duties in office including scheduling, ordering and project management
- Candidates should be self-motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented
- Must be organized, have a professional appearance and demeanor, set an example of professional and respectful interaction with subcontractors and employees and be solution minded.
Construction Supervisor Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have valid Drivers License
- MUST be able to work outside
- Minimum of 5 years pool industry / construction experience required
- Carpentry, concrete, construction experience a plus but not required
- Hours are typically Monday – Friday 7:15am – 4pm
- Honest and reliable
- Team worker who is eager to learn and grow
Construction Supervisor Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health care benefits after two full months
- 401k after 1 year
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Annual bonus based on performance
To place a classified ad/ job listing
please contact Charis Tyson
at ctyson@FloridaPoolPro.com or (941) 952-9293.
Online job listing is free for members.