Experienced Pool Repair Technician Needed Immediately
If you have experience in pool equipment repair, we are looking for you. This is a fast-paced, full time, year-round job. Company vehicle for work provided.
We are a busy custom pool company with clients from Palm Coast to New Smyrna Beach to Deland and Deltona.
Must have repair experience, driver’s license & clean driving record, and reliable transportation to and from our shop.
Respond to: email@example.com
Construction supervisor position available at reputable custom pool builder, in business for over 28 years. Almar Jackson Pools, Inc. was established 1990 and has received dozens of awards for design, technical expertise, and renovation work. We are looking for an experienced construction supervisor to join our team!
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities
- Manage and schedule crews on a daily basis for renovation and new pool construction
- Oversee construction job sites and manage progress for all jobs
- Administrative duties in office including scheduling, ordering and project management
- Candidates should be self-motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented
- Must be organized, have a professional appearance and demeanor, set an example of professional and respectful interaction with subcontractors and employees and be solution minded.
Construction Supervisor Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have valid Drivers License
- MUST be able to work outside
- Minimum of 5 years pool industry / construction experience required
- Carpentry, concrete, construction experience a plus but not required
- Hours are typically Monday – Friday 7:15am – 4pm
- Honest and reliable
- Team worker who is eager to learn and grow
Construction Supervisor Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health care benefits after two full months
- 401k after 1 year
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Annual bonus based on performance
Parts and Chemicals Advisor - Pompano Beach
Posted May 23, 2018
Full time / Part time Parts and Chemicals Advisor for Pool & Patio Depot, Pompano Beach
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job must help to ensure the smooth operations of the business. It involves interacting with the clients, understanding and knowing client needs and offering them with the best products or services to meet their needs. Counter employees in the Parts and Chemicals Department’s job duties include the following, along with such other duties as may be assigned from time to time:
- Providing exceptional customer service and greet clients.
- Arranging parts and chemicals displays, placing and labeling merchandise.
- Maintaining and cleaning spas and pools in showroom.
- Assisting with maintenance of department inventory.
- Following up on special orders for clients.
- Collaborating with our customer service department.
- Conducting any necessary product returns (parts and accessories).
- Conducting water analysis service.
- Know and understand all technicalities and specifications of the products sold within Department.
- Maintaining cleanliness of store.
We are looking for:
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong technical skills regarding pool and hot tub parts and chemicals.
- Comfortable in solving problems.
- Honest and reliable.
- Team worker.
- Willing to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends.
- 1 year of experience in the pool industry.
Needed - Pool Construction (Lakeland)
Posted May 3, 2018
Entry level – Pool services; Construction. Starting at $10/hr. This is a full-time position.
- Pool cleaning
Work is about 1.5 hrs travel from Lakeland. We provide travel to and from jobs. Starting pay is $10.
Must have valid drivers license. DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com. If you do not have one, please submit the following information:
- Valid Drivers License
- Education Background
- Employment History
- Contact Information
NOW HIRING! Multiple Positions
Posted May 14, 2018
Construction and Renovation: Position includes demo work, preparing pools for interior finish, tile and stone installation, minor concrete work. Position is full time paid hourly based on experience. Must be capable of lifting 100 pounds and work outdoors in Florida year round. Experience REQUIRED.
Pool Start-Up Technician: Position includes chemical, mechanical and equipment startup of new pool and renovation projects. Experience preferred with chemical balance of swimming pools, proper startup procedures for new plaster finishes, and a basic understanding of pool plumbing, electrical and filtration equipment. Position is full time paid hourly based on experience. Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds and work outdoors in Florida year-round.
Pool Repair Technician: Experienced pool repair person needed.
Prior experience with pool pumps, filters, heating, and automation systems. Basic plumbing and electrical skills are required.
Position is full time paid hourly based on experience and qualifications. Must be able to lift 100 pounds or more if needed as some equipment(heaters) may require extra strength to move.
Retail Store / Office Assistant: Ideal candidate will have experience with testing pool water chemistry, chemicals and related equipment. Prior sales experience in BBQ grill products and/or patio furniture is a plus. Applicant should be computer experienced in data entry and typical office applications. Starting hourly pay will be determined based on experience. Experience is not necessary. Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Benefits for all positions – available after 90 days:
- Paid holidays – PLUS – Two weeks paid personal time off / vacation accrued.
- Health Insurance – co-paid by company
- Life Insurance – fully paid by company
Required for all positions:
- Be self-sufficient to perform all daily work activities and be able to work in the year round Florida climate.
- Possess strong customer service skills and be outgoing towards clients.
- Represent yourself and the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Possess a clean valid Florida driver license with three years driving experience (not required for retail).
- Be able to pass both a background and drug test.
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application in person:
Indigo Swimming Pools and Spas
620 Cypress Ave.
Venice, FL 34285-4605
Pool Repair Technician - Orlando
Posted March 7, 2018
Growing Company in Orlando Florida is looking to Hire a Full Time experience Pool Technician
Experience: Leak Detection. Motors and pumps replacement, plumbing and drain repair and installation. Pool timers, light fixtures, D.E.filter removal and reinstallation, sand filters, salt systems, flow meter installations, chemical feeders, & chlorine generation units.
Completion of assigned work orders in a professional and timely manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements: High School Education. Certified Pool Operator (C. P. O. Desirable) Diving experience. Excellent Driving records. Candidate will be assigned a company vehicle.
We offer: Great compensation package. Company vehicle to perform your job. Paid Vacations, P.T.O. Corporate Health Insurance and More.
Interested? Send us your Resume to email@example.com
1255 La Quinta Dr. Orlando, FL. 32809
To place a classified ad/ job listing
please contact Charis Tyson
at ctyson@FloridaPoolPro.com or (941) 952-9293.
Online job listing is free for members.