Pool Repair Technician
Full time. Must have experience in all aspects of pool repairs, both commercial and residential including all equipment and plumbing. Leak detection experience a plus. Must have a good driving record and background. Excellent opportunity for the right person looking for a great work environment in a stable company. Our office is located in Southwest Broward County. Mike O’Brien’s Pools.
Salary $40-$50k annually
Pool Service Technician
Full time. Clean driving record and background a must. Experience preferred with Commercial and Residential service; however, we are willing to train the right person. We provide the vehicle and all equipment necessary to service the route. Excellent opportunity for someone looking for a great career with a good company. We are located in Southwest Broward County. Mike O’Brien’s Pools
Salary $550-$650 weekly
Spa and Pool Service Technician
Spa Kingdom, Inc. is hiring a full time Spa & Pool Service Technician.
*Interested applicants MUST apply IN PERSON
SPA KINGDOM, 206 E. Berckman St., Fruitland Park, FL 34731*
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
Occasional overtime may be required.
Applicant must live within 20 miles of Spa Kingdom to be considered.
Prior pool equipment installation and repair preferred, but not required
Basic knowledge of the following:
110-volt and 220-volt electrical equipment, gas and electrical heaters; general plumbing hydraulics; repair or replacement of pumps, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing; repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problems
- must have an attention for detail
- must demonstrate a willingness to learn new tasks
- be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- be DEPENDABLE and motivated
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to build a strong team environment
- customer service skills required
- work is often performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, extreme wind or cold temperatures and exposure to hot tub/pool chemicals
- must be physically able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- out of town travel is required when necessary (not overnight)
Pay scale depends on experience
Paid Holidays & Health Insurance offered after 90 days
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: technical: 1 year
Required license or certification: Florida Driver’s License (must be point free)
Pool Repair Technician
Hawkins Service Company is looking to add another pool repair technician to our team. The ideal candidate will have:
– 3-5 years experience in the pool industry
– Working knowledge of pool automation, pool heaters and basic plumbing
– Must be willing to work 40+ hrs a week
– Clean driving record and background
Position pays 45,000 – 60,000 depending on experience. Includes take home vehicle, phone, health benefits and paid time off. Currently offering a $1000.00 signing bonus for the right applicant.Apply by emailing Ryan Marsh at email@example.com
Equipment Service Technicians
Commercial Energy Specialists, Inc is seeking Equipment Service Technicians. You will perform troubleshooting, general service, and repair to commercial pools in a dynamic environment. Must have practical knowledge of plumbing and electrical repair of swimming pool pumps, filters, valves, and controls, root cause analysis, code compliance, and the ability to instruct on operation of equipment.
• Repair and maintenance of valves, filters, and pumps
• Inspect and troubleshoot commercial swimming pools.
• Perform minor plumbing and electrical repair.
• Diagnosis of specialized of a variety equipment.
• Teach and educate Industry Best Practices to Clients
• Minimum 3 years experience in the aquatics industry (swimming pools, water parks, or interactive water features). Will train the right hard working person with great mechanical aptitude.
• Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing.
• Time management skills
• Ability to work well unsupervised and be a team player.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Hard working and self motivated with a positive attitude.
• Must have the confidence and potential to instruct others on installations and repair methods.
You will be interacting with customers and working closely with other employees so a positive attitude and good communication skills are a must. We pride ourselves in a positive working atmosphere and are interested in applicants that take pride in the company they work for and the people they work alongside.
Applicants must be able to show up on time, work 5 days a week Monday through Friday 8-6pm and work indoors/outdoors in all types of weather. A valid drivers license, professional demeanor, the ability to lift 50 lbs. and a strong work ethic is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To place a classified ad/ job listing
please contact Kelsey Azadian
at kelsey@FloridaPoolPro.com or (941) 952-9293.
Online job listing is free for members.