The History of the FSPA
- The Florida Pool and Spa Association, Inc. operates as the Florida Swimming Pool Association (FSPA)
- Founded in 1959
- The FSPA operates as an independent not-for-profit organization serving Florida’s pool and spa industry. It was originally created by a national organization’s Chapters in Florida to serve as the coordinating and administrative support office to carry out projects, programs and services which could be best accomplished on a state-wide level.
- Committed to fair business practices and standards of health and safety excellence
- Serves as industry educator, promoter, and information bank
- All members must be properly licensed and insured and abide by the Code of Ethics
The Purpose of the FSPA
When it comes to building, maintaining, or repairing a backyard swimming pool, let the Florida Swimming Pool Association help you. The 16 local Chapters review each member carefully to be sure they are properly licensed and insured for the work they perform. Click on “Find a Pool Prosm” to find a professional in your area. We encourage you to talk to more than one to find the right company to meet your needs.
FSPA Mission Statement: Advancing Florida’s swimming pool industry.